Thursday, March 31, 2011

This will be the season of cats




I have gone through a period of foxes, rabbits, hedgehogs and now it's cats. Not sure what makes me think of these particular animals , especially not sure what makes the difference in the order in which they appear.
But..Cats are bringing spring to our home. Cats are feeling jumpy and more active, and we humans follow.A few new cats...
(PS. I will be watermarking all my images from now on, and will be also redoing the website to include the images with a watermark. I have had a few unpleasant insidents of stealing lately and that makes me finally overcome the lazyness and add watermarks to all the photos I will be posting)

5 comments:

irinapictures said...

Besides the watermarking it may help to save imagesfor posting in low resolution (72dpi) in small size (max H-600).
Your paintings are great.

Vita said...

Thank you for the suggestions Irina!

rossichka said...

I like the way you are drawing cats, so I'm eager to see them all, coming from your imagination and under your brushes...
As for stealing your work - I'm not surprised, because several of the artists, whose blogs I follow, had the same problem and there were discussions about the ways to protect one's art, having it exhibited in Internet, including watermarks.
Your style is unique, Vita, recognizable and I'm sure noone can copy you successfully!!!:) Because YOU've got the talent!! And THEY have the mediocrity.xx

Jess said...

How could people be so very annoying?!! Your pictures still look lovely even with a watermark.xx

Jane said...

Good to see the watermark to protect your lovely artwork Vita, but so sad you have to do this. Now cats are also one of my faves, as you know with my dear cat Billy! Looking forward to seeing lots of them this spring, your newest work is stunning! Happy April.
Jane x

 

blogger templates