Wednesday, July 13, 2011

5 years ago...


5 years ago after a long and stressful labor I had a baby girl. To tell you the truth at first she did not look that pretty. My husband used to joke that she looks like a baby goblin. I did not think that, but still. She did get a lot cuter :)
My baby is 5 today. She is cheerful, and friendly and very girly, and very artistic. She makes me smile every day. I know it all sounds very cheesy...Yet I will indulge myself today. Many years to you my dearest!


7 comments:

efka i koty said...

Happy birthday for your sweet girl :-)

Jane said...

Hip hip hooray and a happy birthday to you sweet daughter!
Jane x

rossichka said...

Let Anna be happy and has a lot of love and good luck in her life! Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Have a wonderful day, all of you!:)xx

kdkdkd said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl! My 6 year old son says she is very pretty :)

Jess said...

She's very sweet! Happy birthday little one.xx

Vita said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It was so nice of you to stop by here:) I promise I will get better with the blogging;)

Vickie said...

oh wow she is a lovely girl with kind eyes and sweet smile. my oldest daughter Willow shares this birthday with your little beauty, she is 33 now. it is a very good day!

 

blogger templates