Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My first real charity

I do not post much these days, because I simply do not have enough time to make Art.  I try to keep going at least a bit at a time, but it is minuscule in comparison to what I used to be able to do.
However, the little that I make these days to sell and a big portion of what I make I send to the wounded Ukrainian soldiers. This is not to say how good and charitable I am, there are people who are  REALLY doing something, but I wish to help even in the small amount. So, when you buy from my shop please know that I try to use that money to send to the volunteers who are helping the wounded.
Wishing peace to all the fighting countries in the world these days. There seem to be so many.



2 comments:

rossichka said...

What can I say? It must be very hard... You are doing what your heart tells you...xox
Your art has a new, very strong, touching impact! I hope everything will come back to its right place soon.
I also hope you are all O.K. and happy in your new home! The children must have grown up!Big hugs, Vita!:)

Linda said...

You are very talented.

 

blogger templates