Friday, December 4, 2015

Felting away

Here it is again, cold days, long evenings, chilly winds and I am reaching out to the wool again. It might have something to do with the season, or might be a much needed change of pace.
I have completed t he ebook Tails of the Big City and am working on two more books, for self publishing authors. But wool felting is my escape for now.  After several years of doing it I finally feel like I am comfortable and not poking my fingers.

As for the rest, time to get a Christmas tree, time to dig out the cookie receipts (I bake them once or twice a year, so I don't remember how to do it without google), time to  make some more painted cups and mugs (I use them for gifts each year).  Winter is a good time of year for me, if I don't have to drive much.






 

blogger templates