Monday, September 22, 2008

Cape Cod, Bord Games and elephant in the appartment above








We are going to Cape Cod tomorrow.


My son will skip Kindergarten shamelessly, I will forget about my "business" part of Art, and my hubby will hopefully leave his laptop behind.


Pine trees, mushrooms, dunes, board games, and evening by the fire place--that's what I am looking forward to. Also I hope while the kids will be running crazy in NATURE, I will be able to sketch.


We have been there 4 years ago, but it seems like an eternity has passed since then.



these photos are of us back then


Also, for those of you who love board games that challenge the mind--we have discovered Pylos. A very meditative and challenging version of Tic Tack Tow in 3D with wooden balls instead of Xs and Os. About a year ago a fiamily friend of ours introduced us to the world of board games, and we are hooked now. Mancala was the favorite so far, but Pylos is on the way to become a leader:)
And last, but not least, I have a sneaking suspicion that we have an elephant in the apartment above. It wakes up at 6 am, every morning, and starts walking just above my bed:( has anyone else had this kind of trouble? How do you deal with an elephant in an apartment? I am not sure




1 comment:

Rima Staines said...

Ee, these are lovely pics of you all.. Hope you have/had a lovely time.
I wonder what news of the Elephant is? What a nuisance!

 

blogger templates