Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A warm cheer into the universe!

New York has gone through a terrible hurricane as all of you probably have heard already. My family is fine, but what we have seen the past week was something we will remember for the rest of our lives. But like one of my friends said , New York is strong and it will make it through the toughest of times. Cheers to my fellow New Yorkers who have accepted this last challenge with such dignity and kindness to one another. I have found a wonderful little animation that I would love to share with you. It is called "The King forgets", and in summary it is about a king who forgot what he went out of the palace for and got his army together but instead of fighting ordered them to sing..and thus the war ended. Peace to all of you!

2 comments:

rossichka said...

Dear Vita, I'm so happy to find a sign from you!(And a movie!)
I'm glad you are safe and sound!:))) I suppose to be face to face with a hurricane is a dramatic experience and hope life will give you many opportunities to feel merry and happy!
I hope also that everything with you and your sweet family is O.K.! You look great on that photo!
Hugs!xx

Vira said...

Yay, you are back to your blog! This is such a wonderful space you created, hope you keep it. Kisses to lil' Ilya, and his big brother and sister and of course you :) I am happy you guys are okay.

 

blogger templates