A few days ago I received a blog award "Life is Good!" from my dear virtual friend a puppet master from Bulgaria -Rossichka. I simply can't leave this unattended, so here it goes:
1. If you could go back to the past, you would like to spend one day in (with) ...
Our old house in Lviv, with my great grandmother who knew a million stories and was the kindest old lady and my childhood friend. That house is my eternal mental happy place.
2. You have a dream...
To write and illustrate my own children's book. And to have a house of my own with some lilac in the garden.
3. Your favorite scent is ...Jasmine in bloom
4. Your childhood was (is) ...The best time of my life!
5. Your favorite books or characters from the children's literature are ...The Moomins and the Little Prince.
6. You miss ...Having friends over in the evenings and good long talks over the cup of tea.
7. Your secret talent is ...math
8. Your favourite season is ...Spring
Passing along the award to Rima the amazing artist in her house on the wheells, Nakisha the Master of Rabbit creations, Melissa my wonderful art student and fellow homeschooler, and last by not least Jessie a wonderful artist, mother and a great inspiration to me overall. Take it from here ladies! Please answer the same 8 questions.