Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Trip



We came back from a two week family trip to San Diego, CA last night. What can I say? It was AMAZING! The family we stayed with, the weather, the beaches, the colors, the Trader Joe's (those of you in the US will understand) I really needed this time away from the greyness of NYC. The colors of the flowers are absolutely unbelievable. You can be riding down the highway and see a splash of pure purple, as if some pigment was spilled. Or a splash of bright red and yellow. California is all about color, and I tried to soak in as much as possible.

5 comments:

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

Wow that sounds like a great vacation.You should paint some of the scenery you saw.

Your art student,

Melissa

rossichka said...

A lovely experience for all of you - to be together in such an amazing place and to share its beauties... I'm waiting for you "burst" of colours...:-) I like the last photo most - it's saying so much!!!

rossichka said...

... for YOUR...Sorry!

Vita said...

Hey Melissa, it's great to see you here:) I think I will be painting colorful things for some time now, after the trip.

Thank you Rossichka, the last photo is my favorite too. The sunsets are gorgeous there!

Melissa (Melgurl) said...

I loved hearing about your trip, beautiful photos. I can't wait to see you and your family again.


Jo Ann

 

blogger templates