Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Carousel of Life

sometimes spins too fast for my taste.
Where is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for that matter? I am not sure. It is almost 9pm Wednesday evening, the kids are in bed (finally!) and I am supposed to be ready to do some work. I have a custom portrait I need to finish, and 2 other works that have been ordered that are half way done.

The day is over so soon, that I can barely account for the hours that were in it. Breakfast, homeschooling work, soccer in the city, library, swimming class, grocery shopping, dinner, bath, bed time story...PAINTING...sleeping....and from the top again.

I don't mean to complain, I am just sometimes totally amazed at the qualities time has. It tricks me into thinking that I still have it (time), but instead I don't .I need to visit that Mad tea party, where it was always 5 o'clock.:)

P.S. just wanted to share this shot with you. Mommy paints, and the little butterflies works hard to cut as much as she can. (she is cutting the "oops" prints)

3 comments:

Savvy said...

Fickle time? Oh I understand completely! That picture is priceless!

INDIGENE said...

A lovely piece, and that little one is precious! Time will certainly fly as she grows up; treasure these moments! Once again, the work is great!

Jess said...

That is the CUTEST picture of your little angel!x

 

blogger templates